Themed “Corporate Governance in the 21st Century,” GENNEXT Counsel Congress & Awards 2017 is scheduled to be held on June 23 and 24 this year in Mumbai. The two-day conference will be choc-a-bloc with candid discussions on the most urgent and emerging issues in corporate governance that stretch all across organizations, such as cybersecurity and information governance in the digital age, risk management, executive appraisal and compensation, related party transactions, insight into Independent Directors’ perceptions of challenges, and so on. The sessions will be interactive and steered by eminent speakers with a wealth of case studies for the delegates to draw maximum value from. Curated panels, networking opportunities, and a discerning audience will be the hallmarks of this event.
The second day of the Conference will culminate in 40 under 40 Rising Star Awards with the crème de la crème of the legal fraternity in attendance. Instituted by Legal Era Magazine from the Legal Media Group, the Awards enjoy a high level of credibility among top international investors and business leaders, government officials, and professionals.
So, be there to LEARN from the experience of others; NETWORK with the best minds; GAIN from exemplary achievements; ENGAGE with fellow professionals; and draw INSPIRATION to script your own SUCCESS STORIES.
Benefits of Attending
Irrespective of unexpected business disruption, unforeseen political events, or changing expectations of increasingly influential stakeholders, the range and severity of challenges facing companies are quickly growing. General Counsel and their teams are increasingly looked upon to create value in this fast-moving business environment by:
- Mitigating and managing unforeseen external threats
- Becoming more proactive in addressing the risks of digital economy
- Decreasing vulnerability to corruption, fraud, and third-party risks
- Containing threats to reputation should the unthinkable happen
- Supporting and shaping the board agenda
- Exploiting the opportunities of shared/digital economy
- Maximizing corporate relationships with advisors and stakeholders
- Ensuring that your business is value driven rather than rule led
- Innovating the legal function
- Leading change initiatives to drive growth and transform performance
- Understanding the roles that trust and values play in driving business growth
- Capitalizing on growth opportunities through new technology