- The New India: The target is a 5 trillion economy where wealth creators are respected, innovation is boosted and technology is Next Era. How the Legal Industry can contribute? What are the expectation from Government & What are the expectations from the Business Leaders & Lawyers? It is important to sync in the vision of 5 trillion & make the impossible - Possible?
- When Law and Politics Collide – Mitigating Geopolitical Risk in Global Operations – Understanding Impact, Challenges & Development Across The World
- M&A in Asia: Current Trends & Legal Developments
- Corporate Governance: Recent Development: How To Become A ‘Next Generation’ Governance Organization Balancing Risks And Ethics In An Age Of Accountability And Transparency, How To Take Advantage Of Disruption & Know Your Risk.
- Anti Corruption & Asset Recovery
- International Commercial Arbitration In India: Trends ahead
- Cross-Border M&A: Changing Models & New Trends
- Governance issues with large investors in a public company
- Corporate Bribery Enforcement Actions: Steps & Strategies
- Competition Law- Recent Developments
- Geopolitics, competition policy and M&A
- Risk Mitigation: Bullet-proofing Deals and Learning Lessons from the Litigation Battlefield - Knowing Your Risk: How To Take Advantage Of Disruption. USING AI TO MITIGATE RISK: A RISK IN ITSELF?
- Whistleblower Protection Laws: Current Framework - New Whistleblowing Laws - Current compliance issues and what you need to know
- Big Data and Competition Law
- PE & M&A
- Ethical Obligations – The challenge of wearing many hats as an in-house lawyer - ETHICAL DECISIONMAKING: THE CONSCIENCE OF A COMPANY
- Avoiding the Twirl: Managing Money Laundering and Other Financial Crime Crises, How to keep the compliances check & balances? What steps to be taken to change the corrupt corporate culture to combat corruption. How to deal with a global crisis - large-scale bribery issues, money laundering or tax evasion allegations.
- Using blockchain in the FinTech industry
- Leaders Speak: Law Firm of Tomorrow: The GENNEXT LAW FIRMS: How to serve clients better? How to coin the term expectation & satisfaction?
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), reviewing since implementation - Is your organization in compliance? What have been the major lessons learned? With the benefit of hindsight, what would you have done differently? GDPR and other national data protection laws: Facing cross-border issues & adjusting companies internal policies
- Pharma & Healthcare Industry Regulations, Challenges & Opportunities
- The To-Do List For Resilient Boards Of Directors: What Areas Should Be Avoided & How To Deal With A Difficult Board?
- Cross-Border Insolvency: New Developments
- Investment Arbitration In India
- Telecom Industry: Challenges Post Supreme Court Judgment
- Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence & Connecting Devices: What are the Ethical, Legal & Regulatory Challenges & What are the Reforms needed
- Trade Agreements - Developments for the Future
- Dispute Management: How to Handle Large Scale Disputes? What are the Strategies
- Infrastructure Sector: New Outlook Needed To Optimize Opportunities & Future
- Cybersecurity and Data Breach Threats: How to handle & when to respond
- Foreign Investment Into Distressed Asset – The new Investment Game
- The Art of Mediation: an introduction! Its advantages and downsides - has it worked so far? – The next steps
- E-Commerce & FMCG: Combating Counterfeiting & Consumer Protection
- Artificial intelligence, enforcement and internal investigations
- Understanding why companies fail – if the cause(s) can’t be identified, the solution cannot be identified either
- Arbitration Amendments
As Speaker: +918879635570
As Sponsor: +918879634922
As Media Partner: +918879634922
As Attendee: +918879635571
Legal Media Group
301-302, 3rd Floor, Om Palace,
Dr Ambedkar Road Junction,
Bandra West, Mumbai - 400 050